Virtual Chief Financial Officer
A virtual CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is an investment in the growth of a company. As a start up or a small or medium enterprise if you need an experienced CFO but think that you would not want to keep one full time due to budget constraint or any other considerations. CoKaCo offers you an outsourcing services i.e Virtual CFO services which connects highly skilled professional at reasonable priced to help you with your finance needs. CoKaCo's Virtual CFO Services dynamically provide you with array services including Financial Reporting, contract negotiations, implementing systems and control, Fund raising Activities, Preparation of Budget, monitoring Cash Flow and thereby strengthen your finance and Internal Control. We provide Virtual CFO Services which is the best solution for right financial advice in today’s revolutionize marketplace.
- Business Plan Assistance :- CoKaCo assists in planning the business prospects and ways to achieve them. It includes detailed information about the organization how to reach the goals. It contains business plans which are internally or externally focused. Internally focused business plans target intermediate goals required to reach the external goals. Externally focused plans target goals that are important to external stakeholders, particularly financial stakeholders.
- Corporate Planning & Structuring :- Corporate planning is a strategic tool used by companies to set long-term plans to meet certain objectives, such as business growth and sales volumes. Corporate structure consists of various departments that contribute to the company's overall mission and goals. CoKaCo aim to help company to grow over a period of time, increase their consumer base, improving marketing campaigns and attracting new business partners.
- Budgeting and Forecasting :- CoKaCo provides budgeting and financial forecasting services which are financial planning techniques that help business personnel in the decision-making process. Budgeting uses estimation to quantify the expectation of revenues a business wants to achieve for a future period, whereas financial forecasting is used to estimate the amount of revenues that will be achieved. Budgeting essentially lays out a plan for where a business wants to go, whereas financial forecasting indicates where the business is actually headed.
- Fund / Cash Flow Management :- Funds management is the management of the cashflow of a financial institution. Cash flow management includes monitoring, analysing, and optimizing the net amount of cash receipts minus the cash expenses of an organization. We help the business to analyze optimal cash requirement, suitable sources from where additional cash requirement can be met, maintain smooth and healthy relationship between debtors & creditors.
- Capital Structuring :- An optimal capital structure is the best debt-to-equity ratio for an entity that maximizes its value and minimizes the entities cost of capital.
- Financial Processes, Controls and Advisory :- A financial process can be understood as evaluating an investor's current and future financial state and framing financial policies in relation to procurement, investment and administration of funds of the investor. It uses currently known variables to predict future cash flow, asset values and withdrawal plans.
- Financial MIS :- Financial MIS provides financial information for managers to make daily decisions on operations within the organization. It includes integration of financial information from multiple sources, Provide easy access to financial information in summarized form, Compare historic and current financial activity.
Transaction & Advisory:
- IPO Support :- We offer assistance with Pre - IPO preparation, raising & restructuring of Bank Loans.
- Exit Strategy :- An exit strategy is a means of leaving one's current situation, either after a predetermined objective has been achieved, or as a strategy to mitigate failure. An exit strategy gives a business owner a way to reduce or eliminate his or her stake in the business and, if the business is successful, make a substantial profit.
Financial Reporting: Financial reporting is the process of producing statements that disclose an organization's financial status to management, investors and the government. It is essential for an organization to conduct financial reporting continuously which includes examination their procedures and implement broad changes by way of financial reporting.